Abounding Grace PDF
Abounding Grace PDF
Overflowing with Thanks
reverse applique pattern- includes instructions for hand work only
(20" x 56")
A table set with Abounding Grace table decor will fill hungry hearts with thanksgiving. Designed for Batik Textiles, fall 2016, this is a great intermediate pattern for hand reverse applique with its double framed circle center surrounded by scrolling vines and leaves. Pattern has complete creation instructions using Eye of the Beholder’s Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique, supported by Technique Tutorials and blogs on this website, and full-size, durable pattern pieces. There’s never a need to enlarge the pattern or re-position fabric. Just tape the two halves together.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format. Just tape the two halves together.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on 2 pieces of paper that are: 24" x 30" each. Just tape the two halves together after printing.
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions:20 in x56 in
- background fabric: 12/3 yards of light fabric recommended
- top fabric: 1 2/3 yards of medium or dark fabric recommended
- binding fabric: 1/3 yard recommended
- backing fabric: 1 2/3 yards recommended