Amidala's Flower PDF
Amidala's Flower PDF
A Fantastical Flower for the Princess in You
Reverse appliqué with appliqué pattern – hand or machine
(28" x 28")
Premieres at Spring Market 2017!
First designed for Island Batik, Spring 2017, now you can create your own fantasy flower with butterfly corner blocks by hand or machine with Amidala’s Flower mini-quilt(28” x 28”). Reverse applique and applique for colorful dimension, plus a blog on www.eobquiltdesign.com, “Embellished Amidala’s Flower”, for more fun, creative embellishing ideas using embroidery and Swarovski crystals.
An Intermediate project that comes with complete creation directions and full-size pattern pieces. There’s never any reason to enlarge or re-position as you trace with our reusable patterns.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern for Center Flower prints on paper that is: 20" x 24". Butterfly pattern pieces and fan blade templates print on paper that is: 8.5" x 11" .
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions:28 in x 28 in
Designed for Island Batik, Spring 2017 in the Empress Garden Collection
Fabric for Top & Binding: :
- 5/8 yard - Turquoise (sku: 111716609)
- 5/8 yard - Spring Green (sku: 111717615)
- 1/2 yard - Hot Pink (sku: 111713330)
- 1/2 yard - Lt. Orange (sku: 111721215)
- 1/2 yard - Orange with turquoise swirls (sku: 111721220)
- 1/2 yard - Medium Purple (sku: 111718475)
- 1/3 yard - Dark Orange (sku: 111713250)
- 1/8 yard - Dark Purple with swirls (sku: 111721480)
- backing fabric: 1 yard (36" x 36")
- Batting: 36" x 36"
For hand creation: Thread- Basting: button or quilting thread in contrast color to top fabrics; Applique: stitching thread in same color as top fabric; Needles- Basting: No. 7 Sharps; Applique: No. 11 Milliner's
For Machine creation: Paper backed iron-on fusible, recommend Soft Fuse: 1 - 18.5" x 18.5" square, 3/4 yard for applique of blossom petals and butterflies; Thread- same color as top fabrics for applique