Autumn's Promise PDF
Autumn's Promise PDF
From Autumn's little Acorn, Spring's the Mighty Oak
Reverse appliqué pattern – Hand & Machine directions
table runner (15" x 34"), Placemats (10.5" x 14")
Celebrate autumn with the hope of spring with this table décor set, 1 table runner and 4 placemats, using the 9” Oak block for hand or machine reverse applique with applique acorns. We designed this in batiks by Timeless Treasures. This beginning table décor set will invite your family and guests to relax and enjoy a meal at your table. Comes with full-size pattern piece, no enlarging or re-positioning required, and complete creation instructions using Eye of the Beholder’s Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique, for both hand and machine and reverse applique and applique, supported by Technique Tutorials and blogs on www.eobquiltdesign.com.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at email@example.com
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 11" x 17".
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions:Table Runner - 15 in x 34 in, 4 Placemats - 10.5 in x 14 in each
Designed in fabrics by Timeless Treasures, Spring 2017 from Tonga Focus collections
Fabric for Top & Binding: :
- 1 1/2 yards - Orange-red (sku: Tonga-B5811-Torch)
- 1 1/2 yards - Yellow (sku: Tonga-B4551-Chick)
- 1 yard - Green (sku: Tonga-B5812-Olive)
- backing fabric: 1 1/3 yard (20" x 39" - tablerunner; 4 - 14" x 18" - placemats)
- Batting: 20" x 39"- table runner; 4 - 14" x 18" - placemats
For hand creation: Thread- Basting: button or quilting thread in contrast color to top fabrics; Applique: stitching thread in same color as top fabric; Needles- Basting: No. 7 Sharps; Applique: No. 11 Milliner's
For Machine creation: Paper backed iron-on fusible, recommend Soft Fuse: 2 - 9.5" x 9.5" squares-table runner; 4 - 9.5" x 9.5" squares - placemats; 6 - 6" x 6" squares - acorns for table runner and placemats; Thread- same color as top fabrics for applique