Fleur de Lis PDF
Fleur de Lis PDF
A Victorian flourish.
Reverse Appliqué - hand only pattern
(10" x 12")
This simpler reverse appliqué pattern is a great introduction to the techniques for beginners. Use it alongside the technique tools in our Tutorials section.
Instructions are included to make the simple rectangular version - you can make it yours by playing with colours. We've set it off using piecework and repeated motifs, as shown in the photos.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 8.5" x 11". Can print at home.
If this seems complicated…
Finished Dimensions: 10 in x 12 in
- Background Fabric: 12 in x 14 in piece of light fabric
- Top Fabric: 12 in x 14 in piece of medium or dark fabric
- Backing Fabric: 12 in x 14 in piece of fabric
- Batting: 12 in x 14 in piece of batting
- Binding: 2 - 2.5 in x 42 in strips