Frozen Wonder PDF
Frozen Wonder PDF
Winter's frosty jewel
Reverse appliqué pattern – includes instructions for hand and machine
(30" x 30")
The beauty of snowflakes grows under your fingertips as you stitch, bringing warmth, rather than cold. No two alike. Looking so different from each other depending upon the fabrics you choose - what will you do with yours?
Companion Pattern: Get the Frosty Frozen Wonder Quilt Expansion Pack I and surround your medallion with pieced blocks, bordered by of Log cabin blocks and Snowflake corner blocks to turn it into a 48" x 64" quilt.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at email@example.com
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 30" x 30"
If this seems complicated…
Finished dimensions: 30 in x 30 in
- Background Fabric: 34 in square of light fabric
- Top Fabric: 34 in square of medium or dark fabric
- Backing Fabric: 34 in square
- Batting: 34 in square
- Binding: 3 strips - 2.5 in x 42 in (or 1/4 yd)