Majesty. Worship His Majesty.
Reverse appliqué pattern – includes instructions for hand and machine
(36" x 36")
Floral swirls - big and bold or sweet and surreptitious. This is a great pattern for beginners as it uses simple shapes to create gracious curves. Try the unique binding method show-cased on the bright version. (Directions are in the Framed Binding Tutorial here.)
We're pleased to partner with Island Batik fabrics on this new pattern.
- The spring colourway of Majesty uses their Meadow Collection. Shown in 111501012 (top fabric) and Vanilla neutrals for the background.
- The vibrant colourway uses their Flower Fields Collection. Shown in 111516171 (top fabric) and Bluebird for the background. Three-colour binding uses Bluebird, 111505170, and 111517167.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at email@example.com
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 36" x 36"
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions: 36 in x 36 in
- background fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece) of light fabric*
- top fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece) of medium or dark fabric*
- backing fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece)
- batting: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece)
- binding strips: 4 strips - 2.5 in x 44 in (or 1/2 yd)
- for machine applique only: 20 in x 60 in piece of paper-backed iron-on fusible webbing
*when making by machine, you can use a dark for your background fabric and/or a light fabric for your top.