A Victorian taste of Morocco...
reverse applique pattern - hand and machine directions
(20" x 60")
Inspired by the stenciled walls of an 1878 Opera House and the twined patterning of Moroccan rugs and tapestries, this pattern, like the Victorian Era itself, combines detail with an Asian flair. Bring the Victorian's aesthetic into your dining room with Marrakesh table runner V. Create it in spicy colors, autumn colors or give it a cool splash with blues and purples. Pattern has complete creation instructions using Eye of the Beholder’s Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique, supported by Technique Tutorials and blogs on this website. There’s never a need to enlarge the pattern or re-position fabric. Just tape the two halves together.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at email@example.com
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper is: 24" x 60"
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions: 20 in x 60 in
- background fabric: 23 in x 68 in of light fabric* **
- top fabric: 23 in x 68 in of medium or dark fabric* **
- backing fabric: 23 in x 68 in**
- batting: 23 in x 68 in
- binding: 4 strips - 2.5 in x 44 in**
*when making by machine, you can use a dark for your background fabric and/or a light fabric for your top.
** 1 7/8 yds total of either background or top fabric will give you enough to use for your backing and binding as well.