Chantilly Lace PDF
Chantilly Lace PDF
Modern French Elegance
reverse applique pattern - hand and machine directions
(20" x 60")
Elegant! Subtle beauty in today's neutrals - soft Grey and white batiks by Batik Textiles, released Fall 2017. This table runner, reminiscent of lace from Chantilly, France is created with a 10" reverse applique block that can be made by hand or machine reverse applique. Enjoy the secondary design created when you put these blocks together as in the center of the table runner. Lay it out as we have, or come up with a layout of your own design. Easily make it longer or shorter depending upon the number of blocks you choose to make. Pattern has complete creation instructions using Eye of the Beholder’s Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique, supported by Technique Tutorials and blogs on this website, and full-size, durable pattern pieces. There’s never a need to enlarge the pattern or re-position fabric. Just tape the two halves together.
Try it with the lovely fabrics we chose from Barik Textiles, or create it in a palette that graces your home.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper is: 11" x 14"
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions: 20 in x 60 in
materials required: Fabrics by Batik Textiles
- background fabric: 1 yard of white with neutral dots(4234)*
- top fabric: 1 1/4 yard grey with white dots (4229) *
- backing fabric: 1 3/4 yards (24 in x 64 in)
- batting: 1 3/4 yards (24 in x 64 in)
- binding: 1/2 yard dark purple (4205)
*when making by machine, you can use a dark for your background fabric and/or a light fabric for your top. You will also need 8 - 10" x 10" squares of Soft Fuse or other paper-backed iron-on fusible