Radiating Spirals Mimic Feathers, Angel Wings Or Leaves Blowing On The Wind
reverse appliqué pattern – hand & machine directions, as well as pillow directions
(26" x 26")
This is perfect as a wall-hanging or pillow for your home, with its grace adding to your comfort.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 30" x 30"
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions: 26 in x 26 in
- background fabric: 7/8 yd (or 28 in square) of light fabric
- top fabric: 7/8 yd (or 28 in square) of medium or dark fabric, or 1 ¼ yds if using to bind the quilt
- backing fabric: 7/8 yd square
for the hand version of this quilt, it is very important to use a light background material which will assist you in tracing the medallion pattern onto the fabric.
instructions are also included in this pattern for assembling it by machine; for this version of the pattern, you can use dark or light materials for your background.