Rose Window PDF
Rose Window PDF
The intricate beauty of a cathedral’s Rose window.
Reverse appliqué pattern – includes instructions for hand work only
(21.5" x 21.5")
The organic lines of this heirloom pattern mimic the beauty of rose windows, often found in cathedrals. The rhythm of the pattern is accentuated by beautiful batik materials which we strongly recommend using for their brilliant colours and fine weave, which will prevent any fraying as you appliqué.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 24" x 24"
If this seems complicated…
Finished dimensions: 21 ½ in x 21 ½ in
- Background Fabric: ¾ yd (or a piece 25 in square) of light fabric
- Top Fabric: ¾ yd (or a piece 25 in square) of medium or dark fabric (1 yd if using to bind the quilt)
- Backing Fabric: ¾ yd square