Victorian Urn PDF
Victorian Urn PDF
Bring A Touch Of Old World Elegance To Your Table With The Mirror-Image Urns And Stylized Alum Fronds
reverse appliqué pattern – includes instructions for hand work only
(18" x 42")
Bring a touch of old world elegance to your dining room with this victorian urns table runner. Made out of batiks with saturated colors and a fine hand, it is created by hand using reverse needleturn appliqué. The pictured table runner is an example of one of many color varieties you could choose. The mirror-image urns with stylized alum fronds are a soft peach set in a vivid, multicolored black patterned material. What will you choose? Purples, blues or autumn colors? Make sure to select a background fabric that gives a striking contrast.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 18" x 42"
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions: 17 ¾ in x 41 ½ in
- background fabric: 22 in x 44 in of light fabric recommended (½ yd could possibly work)
- top fabric: 22 in x 44 in of medium or dark fabric recommended (½ yd could possibly work)
- binding fabric: 22 in x 44 in recommended (½ yd could possibly work)
- backing fabric: 22 in x 44 in recommended (½ yd could possibly work)