Capture The Whirling, Swirling, Spiraling Wind Of A Blustery Day
reverse appliqué pattern – includes instructions for hand work only
(27" x 27")
A dazzling design that captures the whirling, swirling, spiraling wind of a blustery day. Originally created in opulent blue and gold, you can see the fallen leaves being tossed about by the autumn wind. Fabric and color look great in this pattern giving a different life to the whirlwind in each combination. Create it in bright colors and feel the new spring leaves rustling in the trees. Go dramatic in Asian black and red, modern in orange with stripes or playful in Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
What is a Pattern PDF and how do I print it?
A Pattern PDF is a digital file of the complete pattern instructions and full-size pattern pieces. You will also be emailed Welcome Notes.
After purchase, a link to the Pattern PDF will be sent to you automatically – click the link to get your pattern. This link expires after 24 hours, but we can re-send it to you if you have any trouble. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pattern booklets are 8.5” x 11” and can be printed on an in-home printer.
- The full-size pattern pieces will need to be put on a USB stick and taken to a copy shop that can print in large format.
- This will be an additional expense for you. However, a Pattern PDF is priced at 25% off the print pattern price because of this additional expense to you.
- Please check in your area that you have a copy shop that can print the pattern for you before purchasing.
This Pattern prints on paper that is: 30" x 30"
If this seems complicated…
finished dimensions: 27 in x 27 in
- background fabric: 31 in x 31 in (1 yd) of light fabric
- top fabric: 31 in x 31 in (1 yd) of medium or dark fabric, or 1 1/8 yd if using to bind quilt
- backing fabric: 31 in x 31 in (1 yd)
- batting: 31 in x 31 in (1 yd)
- binding fabric: 3 strips - 2 1/2 in x 42 in