Thursday, June 22: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Friday, June 23: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, June 24: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, June 25: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hours of stitching fun! Compliments for a lifetime!
Blocks! Medallions! Table runners! Quilts! Notions! Something for everyone! Show Special!
Delve into one of our great projects for 2017! Always unique! All created with our empowering Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique! All our patterns come with complete, comprehensible, step-by-step directions and full-size, re-usable pattern pieces.
NEW PATTERNS since Vermont Quilt Festival 2016!
A Sensation! Snowy Hearts table runner IX (21” x 35”) for hand or machine reverse applique with options for applique accents are very different and will make a statement in your home.
Frosty! Twinkling Flurries Quilt VI has snowflakes surrounded by stars and freshly falling across this 76” x 84” quilt. (Snowflake A is the feature of our “Let It Snow” workshop, Sunday, June 25, 8:00 am – Noon.)
Elegant! Victorian Flower Garden Quilt IV has 9 stencil style flower blocks, including the Lily, Rose, Sunflower, Apple Blossom, Forget-Me-Not, Trumpet Vine, Thistle, Fuchsia and Iris, all framed and bordered by an applique wrought iron gate Flowers can each be purchased separately.
Striking! Midnight Explosion Quilt VII explodes like the Aurora Borealis in the midnight sky. Designed and created in black and brights for Batik Textiles, it has 17 different reverse applique blocks with applique accents. (The feature of our workshop, “Block 10- Midnight Explosion” Saturday, June 24, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.)
Stunning! Choose the bold, medallion style Fan the Flame Quilt VIII (50" x 50") designed in vibrant colors for Timeless Treasures. Swirling reverse applique center medallion bordered with machine pieced Dresden Plate and Fan blocks.
Gracious! Abounding Grace table runner VIII (20” x 56”) for hand reverse applique to set your table with grateful thanksgiving.
Fantastical! Amidala’s Flower (28” x 28”) a mini-quilt perfect for the princess in you. Hand or machine reverse applique with applique creation directions.
Hopeful! Autumn Hope table runner XI (16” x 35”). From the acorn grows the mighty oak. A table runner for hand or machine reverse applique with applique.
Try something new in 2017!
Never done reverse applique? Stop by our booth for a FREE DEMO anytime to learn our easier way to reverse applique by hand or machine-Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch. It's so easy it's FUN! Sign up for our workshops:
- “Let It Snow” workshop, Sunday, June 25, 8:00 am – Noon.
- “Block 10- Midnight Explosion” Saturday, June 24, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Get the beauty of select table runner designs in gorgeous fabrics by Island Batik-They are already fused and cut. You need only open, layer and machine stitch! Special close-out pricing!
Great notions & helpful tools to successfully create our patterns-
Reverse Applique Revealed Tutorial booklet- Learn the wonders of our reverse applique technique for hand and machine in this handy booklet.
For the Machine Appliquer:
- Soft Fuse (37" x 3 yards)-our favorite iron-on fusible. Lightweight, doesn't gunk up your needle and your piece washes up soft.
- Kai sharp, bent-handled scissors-perfect for cutting fused fabric cleanly with more ease, and the bent-handled shape keeps your hand off the piece.
For the Hand Appliquer:
- John James Needles- No. 7 Sharps for basting; No. 11 Milliner's or No. 11 Applique for Hand stitching; No. 9 & No. 10 quilting betweens
- Kai 4" scissors specially honed for our work. 2 styles-straight blade and Bent-handled with slightly blunted tips so they don't catch on the fabric
- Beam N'Read personal light-portable, light-weight, hands-free light. Goes anywhere with you. Takes 4 AA batteries.
- AC/USB Adaptor- optional for the Beam N' Read light so it operates without batteries. 6' - 12' plug-in to either a USB port or electrical outlet
- Basting Thread-White, Natural, Red
- Desk Needle Threader- for those small-eyed, John James No. 11 Milliner's Needles the designer uses
BUY 3 or more and get 10% OFF! Buy 3 or more patterns and/or kits and get 10% OFF the purchase of your patterns/ kits.
Don’t forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and receive a FREE PATTERN in your inbox for printing at home.
Like our page on Facebook.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!