International Quilt Market/ Houston
November 1 - 5, 2017
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
George R. Brown Convention Center
Hours of stitching fun! Compliments for a lifetime!
Delve into one of our great projects for 2018! Always unique! All created with our empowering Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique! All our patterns come with complete, comprehensible, step-by-step directions and full-size, re-usable pattern pieces.
"Sweet Loving" is yours with Sweetheart Sorbet, Medallion XII (26" x 26"). Combine applique and reverse applique by hand or machine for added tastiness.
"A Sweet Concoction!" Yorkshire Pudding table decor set for hand or machine reverse applique. Designed in the Northern Woods collection by Island Batik, this pattern includes directions to make a table runner, place mats and reversible napkins.
"Modern French Elegance" is yours with Chantilly Lace table runner XIV (20" x 60") created in Gray and white for Batik Textiles.
Eternal Spring, table runner VII (18" x 43") is "Full of Hope and Full of Possibilities". First designed exclusively for Keepsake Quilting in fabrics by RJR. for Hand reverse applique.
Remembrance, Medallion XIV (36" x 36") because the Lord keeps track of all my sorrows and has collected all my tears in His bottle.
A Sensation! Snowy Hearts table runner IX (21” x 35”) for hand or machine reverse applique with options for applique accents are very different and will make a statement in your home.
Try something new in 2017!
Never done reverse applique? Stop by our booth for a FREE DEMO anytime to learn our easier way to reverse applique by hand or machine-Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch. It's so easy it's FUN!
Get the beauty of select table runner designs in gorgeous fabrics by Island Batik-They are already fused and cut. You need only open, layer and machine stitch! Special close-out pricing!
Great notions & helpful tools to successfully create our patterns-
Reverse Applique Revealed Tutorial booklet- Learn the wonders of our reverse applique technique for hand and machine in this handy booklet.
For the Machine Appliquer:
- Soft Fuse (37" x 3 yards)-our favorite iron-on fusible. Lightweight, doesn't gunk up your needle and your piece washes up soft.
- Kai sharp, bent-handled scissors-perfect for cutting fused fabric cleanly with more ease, and the bent-handled shape keeps your hand off the piece.
- Terial Magic - spray on fabric stabilizer. spray, dry and iron. fabric turns crisp and firm so doesn't pucker when you machine applique.
For the Hand Appliquer:
- John James Needles- No. 7 Sharps for basting; No. 11 Milliner's or No. 11 Applique for Hand stitching; No. 9 & No. 10 quilting betweens
- Kai 4" scissors specially honed for our work. 2 styles-straight blade and Bent-handled with slightly blunted tips so they don't catch on the fabric. An Eye of the Beholder exclusive!
- Beam N'Read personal light-portable, light-weight, hands-free light. Goes anywhere with you. Takes 4 AA batteries.
- AC/USB Adaptor- optional for the Beam N' Read light so it operates without batteries. 6' - 12' plug-in to either a USB port or electrical outlet
- Basting Thread-White, Natural, Red
- Desk Needle Threader- for those small-eyed, John James No. 11 Milliner's Needles the designer uses
- Needle cases- to keep your hand stitching needles organized and within easy reach.
BUY 3 or more and get 10% OFF! Buy 3 or more patterns and/or kits and get 10% OFF the purchase of your patterns/ kits.
Don’t forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and receive a FREE PATTERN in your inbox for printing at home.
Like our page on Facebook.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!