Booth 2028/2030 in the Pavilion!
Thursday, January 19: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday, January 20: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, January 21: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, January 22: 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Start your quilting year off with an Eye of the Beholder project!
Blocks! Medallions! Table runners! Quilts! Something very everyone! Show Special!
Delve into one of our great projects for 2017! Always unique! All created with our empowering Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique!
NEW PATTERNS since Road to California 2016!
Make your own Block-of-the-Month Quilt with Victorian Flower Garden Quilt IV (74" x 82") or Midnight Explosion Quilt VII (95" x 95"). Both quilts for hand or machine reverse applique with options for applique accents are very different and will make a statement in your home.
Elegant! Victorian Flower Garden Quilt IV has 9 stencil style flower blocks, including the Lily, Rose, Sunflower, Apple Blossom, Forget-Me-Not, Trumpet Vine, Thistle, Fuchsia and Iris, all framed and bordered by an applique wrought iron gate Flowers can each be purchased separately.
Striking! Midnight Explosion Quilt VII explodes like the Aurora Borealis in the midnight sky. Designed and created in black and brights for Batik Textiles, it has 17 different reverse applique blocks with applique accents.
Stunning! Choose the bold, medallion style Fan the Flame Quilt VIII(50" x 50") designed in vibrant colors for Timeless Treasures. Swirling reverse applique center medallion bordered with machine pieced Dresden Plate and Fan blocks.
Illumination, designed for Island Batik, is the 10th in our medallion series. Pattern has directions to make it by hand or machine, with or without its border-make it either 36" x 36" or 56" x 56". We have unique
All our patterns come with complete, comprehensible, step-by-step directions and full-size, re-usable pattern pieces.
Try something new in 2017!
Never done reverse applique? Stop by our booth for a FREE DEMO anytime to learn our easier way to reverse applique by hand or machine-Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch. It's so easy it's FUN!
Get the beauty of select table runner designs in gorgeous fabrics by Island Batik-They are already fused and cut. You need only open, layer and machine stitch!
Great notions & helpful tools to successfully create our patterns-
Reverse Applique Revealed Tutorial booklet- Learn the wonders of our reverse applique technique for hand and machine in this handy booklet.
For the Machine Appliquer:
- Soft Fuse (37" x 3 yards)-our favorite iron-on fusible. Lightweight, doesn't gunk up your needle and your piece washes up soft.
- Kai sharp, bent-handled scissors-perfect for cutting fused fabric cleanly with more ease, and the bent-handled shape keeps your hand off the piece.
For the Hand Appliquer:
- John James Needles- No. 7 Sharps for basting; No. 11 Milliner's or No. 11 Applique for Hand stitching; No. 9 & No. 10 quilting betweens
- Kai 4" scissors specially honed for our work. 2 styles-straight blade and Bent-handled with slightly blunted tips so they don't catch on the fabric
- Beam N'Read personal light-portable, light-weight, hands-free light. Goes anywhere with you. Takes 4 AA batteries.
- AC/USB Adaptor- optional for the Beam N' Read light so it operates without batteries. 6' - 12' plug-in to either a computer or electrical outlet
- Basting Thread-White, Natural, Red
- Desk Needle Threader- for those small-eyed, John James No. 11 Milliner's Needles I use
Sign up for our Newsletter and receive a FREE PATTERN in your inbox for printing at home.
Like our page on Facebook. Help us reach 500 followers! We are so close! https://www.facebook.com/Eye-of-the-Beholder-Quilt-Design-404428092950878/
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!